Friday, October 14, 2011

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

Melnick In The Afternoon/ Habs Pre - Game Show Set List


         

  1. "Go Habs Go!" - Chris Pennington
  2. "Boy In the Bubble" - Paul Simon - "Graceland"
  3. "Graceland" - Paul Simon - "Live in Central Park"
  4. "I Know What I Know" - Paul Simon - "Graceland"
  5. "Dont Worry Baby" - Los Lobos - "How Will The Wolf Survive?"
  6. "I Drink Alone" - George Thorogood & The Destroyers - "Maverick"
  7. "Save My Love" - Bruce Springsteen & E Street Band - "The Promise"
  8. "Crazy" - Booker T. Jones - "The Road From Memphis"
  9. "Howlin' For You" - The Black Keys - "Brothers"
  10. "Beat On A Brat" - The Ramones - "Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology"
  11. "I'm Alive" - Garland Jeffreys - "The King Of In Between"
  12. "Rock And Roll" - Led Zeppelin - "Led Zeppelin IV"
           

           

No comments:

Post a Comment