Tuesday, February 14, 2012

(HAPPY) VALENTINE'S DAY

Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:

  1. "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" - Bob Dylan - "Bringing It All Back Home" (Mono Version)
  2. "Allison" - Elvis Costello - "My Aim Is True"
  3. "Who Do You Love?" - Bo Diddley - "His Best The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection"
  4. "Why Does Love Have To Be So Sad?" - Derek And The Dominoes - "Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs" (Deluxe Edition)
  5. "Love Me Do" - The Beatles - "Please Please Me"
  6. "I Get A Kick Out Of You" - Frank Sinatra - "The Reprise Collection"
  7. "Since I Met You Baby" - Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - "Scandalous"
  8. "Pipeline" - Dick Dale w/ Stevie Ray Vaughan - "King Of The Surf Guitar: The Best of Dick Dale & The Del-Tones"
  9. "I Can't Be Satisfied" - Gregg Allman - "Low Country Blues"
  10. "My Girl" - The Temptations - "Gold"
  11. "Everybody I Love You" - CSNY - "Deja Vu"
  12. "Teddy Bear" - Elvis Presley - "The Number One Hits"
  13. "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You" - Elvis Presley - "The Number One Hits"
  14. "Rock Your Baby" - Wanda Jackson - "Wanda Rocks"
  15. "Baby I Need Your Loving" - The Four Tops - "Anthology 50th Anniversary"
  16. "Howlin' For You" - The Black Keys - "Brother"
  17. "Don't Forget How Much I Love You" - John Doe - "Keeper"
  18. "That's Amore" - Dean Martin - "Greatest Hits"
  19. "Whole Lotta Love" - Led Zeppelin - "Led Zeppelin II"
  20. "Let's Stay Together" - Al Green - 1971 Single
  21. "Let's Stay Together" - Barack Obama - Live at Apollo Theatre January 19, 2012
  22. "These Arms Of Mine" - Otis Redding - "The Very Best Of Otis Redding"
  23. "Wicked Game" - Chris Isaak - "Best of Chris Isaak"
  24. "Valentine's Day" - Bruce Springsteen - "Tunnel Of Love"
  25. "Let's Get It On" - Marvin Gaye - "Let's Get it On"

No comments:

Post a Comment