Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED

Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:


  1. "This House Is Rockin'" - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - "In Step"
  2. "What Other Guy" - Adam Cohen - "Like A Man"
  3. "Matchbox" - Adam Cohen - "Like A Man"
  4. "Ashes In The Fall" - Rage Against The Machine - "The Battle For Los Angeles"
  5. "The Wall Street Part Of Town" - Ry Cooder - "Election Special"
  6. "Testify" - Alan Doyle with Colin James - "Boy On Bridge"
  7. "Gimme All Your Lovin'" - ZZ Top - "Eliminator"
  8. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - Peter Frampton - "Now"
  9. "Sold American" - Kinky Friedman - "Sold American"
  10. "Chelsea Morning" - Joni Mitchell - "Clouds"
  11. "You Turn Me On I'm A Radio" - Joni Mitchell - "For The Roses"
  12. "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours" - Stevie Wonder - "Signed, Sealed And Delivered"
  13. "State Of Massachusetts" - Dropkick Murphys - "Live On Lansdowne"
  14. "We Take Care Of Our Own" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  15. "Gotsta Get Paid" - ZZ Top - "La Futura"
  16. "Rust In Peace...Polaris" - Megadeth - "Rust In Peace"
  17. "Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud" - James Brown - "Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud"
  18. "Big Yellow Taxi" - Joni Mitchell - "Ladies Of The Canyon"
  19. "Woodstock" - Joni Mitchell - "Ladies Of The Canyon"

No comments:

Post a Comment