Thursday, January 10, 2013

WHEN I'M PRESIDENT

Melnick In The Afternoon Set List:




  1. "When I'm President" - Ian Hunter & The Rant Band - "When I'm President"
  2. "Comfortable (Flyin' Scotsman)" - Ian Hunter & The Rant Band - "When I'm President"
  3. "Missing You" - Green Day - "!Tre!"
  4. "It's All Over Now" - Wanda Jackson - "Unfinihsed Business"
  5. "Feeling Good" - The Sheepdogs - "The Sheepdogs"
  6. "Abraham, Martin And John" - Marvin Gaye - "That's The Way Love Is"
  7. "Go Habs Go! - Chris Pennington & Friends
  8. "I Wish I Was Drunk" - Shane Murphy Band - "The Good Years Dirty Work"
  9. "Who Do You Love" - The Band with Ronnie Hawkins - "The Last Waltz"
  10. "We Take Care Of Our Own" - Bruce Springsteen - "Wrecking Ball"
  11. "Django" - Luis Bacalov & Rocky Roberts - "Django Unchained Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"
  12. "Handle With Care" - The Traveling Wilburys - "Vol. 1"
  13. "The End Of The Line" - The Traveling Wilburys - "Vol. 1"
  14. "Reboot The Mission" - The Wallflowers with Mick Jones - "Glad All Over"
  15. "Sixteen Saltines" - Jack White - "Blunderbuss"

No comments:

Post a Comment