Thursday, February 14, 2013

MY FUNNY VALENTINE

Melnick In The Afternoon Valentine's Day Set List:



  1. "Love Minus Zero/No Limit - Bob Dylan - "Bringing It All Back Home"
  2. "Welcome To The Jungle" - Guns N' Roses - "Appetite For Destruction"
  3. "The One I Love" - REM - "Document"
  4. "Layla" - Derek & The Dominos - "Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs"
  5. "I Get A Kick Out Of You" - Frank Sinatra - "The Reprise Collection" (Box Set)
  6. "Love And Marriage" - Frank Sinatra - "The Reprise Collection" (Box Set)
  7. "Who Do You Love" - Ronnie Hawkins - "Keep On Rocking!"
  8. "All You Need Is Love" - The Beatles - "Magical Mystery Tour"
  9. "My Girl" - The Temptations - 1964 Single
  10. "I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)" - Otis Redding - 1965 Single
  11. "Cupid" - Sam Cooke - "One Night Stand! Sam Cooke Live At The Harlem Square Club"
  12. "My Funny Valentine" - Chet Baker - "Jazz Manifesto"
  13. "Something" - George Harrison & Friends - "The Concert For Bangladesh"
  14. "Maybe I'm Amazed" - Paul McCartney - "McCartney"
  15. "Valentine's Day" - Steve Earle - "I Feel Alright"
  16. "Just A Little Lovin'" - Dusty Springfield - "Dusty In Memphis"
  17. "Bring It On Home To Me" - Sam Cooke - "One Night Stand! Live At The Harlem Square Club"

No comments:

Post a Comment