Tuesday, February 19, 2013

WOMAN

Melnick In The Afternoon Monday Set List:



  1. "My Bonnie" - Tony Sheridan & The Beatles - "The Beatles Anthology 1"
  2. "(Just Like) Starting Over" - John Lennon - "Double Fantasy (Stripped Down)"
  3. "When I'm President" - Ian Hunter & The Rant Band - "When I'm President"
  4. "Woman" - John Lennon - "Double Fantasy (Stripped Down)"
  5. "I Love L.A." - Randy Newman - "Trouble In Paradise"
  6. "One Love Your Love" - JB & The Playboys - 1965 Single
  7. "Treat Me Specially" - JB & The Playboys - 1965 Single
  8. "(Let It Out) Let It All Hang Out" - The Hombres - "Nuggets: Original Artifacts From The First Psychedelic Era 1965-1968" (Box Set)
  9. "The Storm Is Passing Over" - The Montreal Jubilation Choir - "Looking Back Volume 2"
  10. "Chances" - JB & The Playboy Band - 1966 Single
  11. "Dear Yoko" - John Lennon - "Double Fantasy (Stripped Down)"
  12. "You Can't Do That" - The Beatles - "The Beatles Anthology 1"
  13. "Be My Baby" - Aaron Neville - "My True Story"
  14. "Ain't That The Truth" - Matt Mays - "Coyote"
  15. "Yes I'm Your Angel" - Yoko Ono - "Double Fantasy (Stripped Down)"
  16. "Watching The Wheels" - John Lennon - "Double Fantasy (Stripped Down)"
  17. "Money Honey" - Aaron Neville - "My True Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment